कर्मन्येवाधिकारस्ते मा फलेषु कदाचन |

मा कर्मफलहेतुर्भुर्मा ते सङ्गोअस्त्वकर्मणि ||४७|| 

श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता (अध्याय २)

Meaning:You have only the right to do your work.  There is no guarantee of results in your favor. Or results are not in your hand . That means the fruit is not in your hand. Therefore, do your deeds and duties without having hope, desire and lust for the fruit. Whatever its meaning may be, if we do something with the expectation of a fruitful result, then our attention may go elsewhere and the work may be disturbed and the result may not be as expected. Basically, karma is the work or effort done by a human being. All forms of karma are done for ownself-survival. Humans do anything work to earn a living. Bad or good deeds refers to all kinds of work. That  itself is karma. There are three types of our Karma. The results of Karma(actions)’s are the outcome  from in three situations.

  1. कृयमाण कर्म   २. संचित कर्म    ३. प्रारब्ध कर्म 
  1. कृयमाण कर्म   kriyaman Actions: 

The physical and mental work that we do from the time we wake up in the morning until we go to sleep at night is called actions for daily life. All kinds of actions from birth to death are called Karma. Therefore, these actions cannot be calmed down without giving good or bad results to the human being for a long time. The simple actions we take will give immediate results. If you eat food, you will end hunger, and if you drink water, you will end thirst. Some of the actions we have done bear fruit result over time. We do not get any immediate benefits from good deeds done for the good of others.

२. संचित कर्म accumulated karma)

Accumulated Karma: The fruits of some actions cannot be obtained immediately. When we plant rice, it takes time to ripen. Karma would also mature with itself. We did so much work for humanity and religion, All fruits  good or bad deeds result are accumulated. All of each seed has its own time to bear fruit, when the fruit is ready then we can get to eat.  We have thousands of actions in our life. 80 percent of the results of karma are obtained gradually, if the rest period of 20 percent of the results of karma, we will automatically deposit in our account for rebirth. In this way, many accumulated karma’s fruits seen in the past only bear fruit after maturity and we will get it after rebirth. Karmafal could not be calmed down without  giving karma fal. In this way, all one’s wealth, good or  bad deeds, virtuous deeds, and donations go to accumulated karma.

३. प्रारब्ध कर्म (Karma of past life)

Prarabdha Karma: Accumulated Karma begins to yield fruits after life,  then that Karma fal achieved in present life, is called Prarabdha Karma Phal. According to the results of Prarabdha Karma, the body could get converted as rebirth. wealth, man could enjoy wealth, health, respected life or he could get misery and poor life. He gets to give up the body only after experiencing the Prarabdha Karmaphala.  As a result of Prarabdha Karma, one does not get rid of the body until one has fully experienced it.

In the life cycle of this karma, man goes through the cycle of birth and death in many yonis. Jagat Guru Shri Shankaracharya says.

पुनरपि जननं पुनरपि मरणं पुनरपि जननीजठरे शयनम् ।

इह संसारे खलु दुस्तारे कृपया पारे पाहि मुरारे ।।      conti…